What are cookies?
Cookies are IT data sent by websites in the form of small text files that are stored on the device (such as a computer, telephone or tablet) of a visitor of the website. These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to the user's individual preferences. They enable displaying the website in the language set by the user, as well as the use of other website settings selected by the user. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. Most browsers accept cookies by default.
What cookies do we use?
Our website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Due to their purpose, the cookies we use can be divided into the following categories:
1. Due to the time for which the file will be stored on the website visitor's device:
a) Session cookies - session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the website visitor's device until logging out from the shop, leaving the website or turning off the web browser. They are then automatically deleted.
b) Persistent cookies - long-term cookies remain on the visitor's device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the visitor.
2. Due to the necessity to provide the service:
a) Necessary cookies - these cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They allow you to view and use our website. If you disable these cookies, the shop will not function properly (e.g. you will not be able to pay for an order).
b) Functional cookies - these cookies are used to recognize and remember your preferences. For example: website language or location to present item prices and shipping costs according to the customer's location.
c) Performance cookies - These cookies collect information about how visitors use our services. For example: they tell us which pages are popular, monitor traffic to our website and compile anonymous analytical information. Performance cookies may also be used to identify and fix operational problems with the website.
3. Due to the origin:
a) Own cookies (first party cookies) - cookies placed on the website visitor's device directly by our shop.
b) External cookies (third-party cookies) - cookies placed on the website visitor's device by our partners (e.g. Google, Facebook, payment operators, etc.).
4. Due to the interference with the user's privacy:
a) Harmless cookies - cookies necessary for the proper operation of the website and necessary to enable the functionality of the website, but their operation has nothing to do with user tracking.
b) Investigating cookies - used to track users, but does not include information that allows (without other data) to identify a specific user.
Cookies ensure the proper functioning of our website and enable placing orders and making payments. Why we use different files, we have divided into the following categories:
1. Website configuration - they allow you to set functions and services in the shop.
2. Website security and reliability - they ensure transaction security, enable verification of various processes and optimization of website performance.
3. Authentication - they enable information when the user is logged in, so that the website can show relevant information and functions.
4. Information about the session status - they allow you to save information about how users use our shop. They may relate to the most frequently visited pages or possible error messages displayed on some pages. These cookies help to improve services and enhance the browsing experience.
5. Improvement of various processes - they enable efficient operation of the shop and the functions available in it.
6. Location - they enable adjusting the displayed information to the user's location.
7. Payment - cookies enable the purchase process and payment for the order to be carried out.
What are cookies NOT used for?
Our cookies do not store sensitive personal information such as address, credit card details and password. We do not use our cookies for advertising purposes.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in our cookies is used exclusively by us. On the other hand, external cookies (third-party cookies) are used and managed by our partners for statistical purposes.
How to block, deactivate or delete cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies by default. Some people prefer not to accept cookies, so most browsers allow you to manage cookies to suit your preferences. Some browsers can set up site-specific cookie management policies to give you finer privacy control. This means you can prohibit cookies from all websites except those you trust.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages for managing cookies on their products. See below for more information.
For other browsers, see the documentation provided by the browser manufacturer.
Below is a list of our partners that place their cookies (so-called external cookies or third-party cookies) on the device of the visitor to our website.